Thursday, March 28, 2013

Calling All Prayer Warriors

I received awful news on Tuesday--nothing about me or my immediate family.  My dear friend, whom I met online through thenest.com, who has been one of my biggest supporters through breast feeding, parenting, and now cancer found out her family is now in the cancer club.  Her mother was diagnosed this week with Stage 4 pancreatic cancer which has spread into her stomach and liver as well. 

Without exposing too many personal details online, please keep Lisa and her mom in your prayers.  Pray that they will find the best medical care which will give her the best chance at survival.  Pray that her mother will fight hard.  Pray that Lisa's sister will get to have her mother at her wedding next summer.  Pray that Lisa's mom will feel God's love and everlasting strength and comfort as she discerns through the jungle of medical professionals that is cancer. 

Cancer, we hate you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment