Sunday, July 7, 2013

Taxol #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9

    Well, wow.  I'm behind :)  I guess that's a good thing, because there really hasn't been too much to report.  The Taxol has been going much better than the AC did.  I can function fairly normally, minus being overly tired.  I've been back to work and working Monday through Thursday, full days, for about 8 weeks now.  Fridays are reserved for chemo and rest.  

The Taxol has been much more tolerable.  I have my appetite back and I WANT to get out and do things.  My hair is starting to grow back in, I have a nice 5 o'clock shadow on my head; whereas my eyebrows and eyelashes are nearly gone.  I have experienced a little neuropathy in my hands and feet, but with a dose reduction things have seemed to at least plateau.            

I really don't have much to report on the treatment front as far as chemo is going, other than I'm almost done and I feel great!  Keep your eyes pealed for a "I conquered chemo" shirt walking around in 3 weeks or so.  (I have yet to find this shirt, but I think I need it) 
  
    
My Benadryl induced nap time during Taxol     

No comments:

Post a Comment