Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What Cancer Cannot Do

I think I talk a lot about what cancer has taken away from me.  I typically try to stay really positive, but the last few weeks through treatment have been really hard on me emotionally.  My baby sister, yea she isn't a baby because she's 23, sent me a text one night of what cancer cannot take away from you.  I don't know where she got it, but I looked over it and cried and then said a prayer to God because through it all I still have something.  Share this.  Share it will all of your friends, because this is a powerful message. 

 
What Cancer Cannot Do
 
Cancer is so LIMITED . . . . . .
 
It cannot cripple Love
 
It cannot shatter Hope
 
It cannot corrode Faith
 
It cannot destroy Peace
 
I cannot kill Friendship
 
It cannot suppress Memories
 
It cannot silence Courage
 
It cannot invade the Soul
 
It cannot steal Eternal Life
 
It cannot conquer the Spirit
 
So go tell your friends that cancer cannot win.  Thank you baby sister for putting things into perspective for me again.  I love you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment