Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Day

My one goal for Easter was to feel well enough to get Camden to church in his Easter outfit.  Easter is an important holiday and tradition to remind us what Jesus has given to us to and why we can have HOPE.  And I need hope right now.  Easter is the foundation of my faith and why I can pray to God and know that He hears me and when it's time I will get to live with Him in Eternity. 

We were slow moving in the morning, but Camden woke up with a smile and we were so excited to see him go through his Easter basket. 





Camden was so excited for the snacks and his fruit pouches, but I don't think he can wait to get into the garden with his new tools.  He raked the kitchen floor more than once.  We showered up and had to get out the door for church, but of course pictures first. 

 
My silly boy, always making faces.  This was attempt 20 for a photo, he just doesn't hold still any more!  After church we came home so I could rest, but after a nap we went over to Sam's parents for Easter dinner with most of his mom's side of the family.  And one more picture.
 
 
Happy Easter family and friends!  He is Risen--He is Risen INDEED!


No comments:

Post a Comment